Are you among the 15% of Americans whose money personality is The Architect?
As The Architect, you’re detail-oriented, careful and well-organized. There’s a plan, blueprint or list for everything in your life and you never quit on projects until they’re done.
You’re a problem-solver with high established standards, so friends count on you to plan fun events and trips. And sure, it would be nice if someone else took the reins every once in a while, but let’s be honest, they probably wouldn’t do it right.
Your goal is to have a flawless financial history. You don’t shop impulsively, can give up-to-the-minute reports on your accounts, plan for your financial future — and make it all look easy.
When it comes to The Architect’s financial habits:
- You understand financial issues and know your credit score.
- You can stress too much about the little details of your finances.
- You watch your finances closely to catch mistakes that could cost you.
- You auto-schedule bill payments so you never miss a due date.
- You make comparisons to get the best prices, rates and terms.
Payoff’s recommendations for The Architect:
- Don’t stress over every little detail of your finances.
- Look at your money on a higher level to get the big picture.
- Try to simplify your finances without sacrificing good results.
- Let others be the final say on their own finances.
- Don’t be afraid to try something entirely new.
All 10 money personalities, including The Architect, and Joy, were identified and developed by Payoff’s Science Team, led by Chief Science Officer Dr. Galen Buckwalter. (By the way, Dr. Buckwalter is the very same scientist behind eHarmony’s successful match algorithm.)
Each money personality was identified using the Big 5 and findings in behavioral psychology, neuroscience and other areas of science. As a result, the quiz uses real science to pinpoint the secrets behind your spending, saving and money management.
Dr. Buckwalter, along with Payoff’s founder and CEO, Scott Saunders, have designed Payoff to be a financial wellness company that applies science, psychology and technology to help our Members reinvent their relationship with money and accelerate their journey to financial wellness. We focus on the intersection of personality and financial behavior, developing products and services that help our Members achieve their goals.